In our last blog, we started answering frequently-asked questions about fractional ownership. At The Porches at Steamboat, we offer whole, half, and fractional ownership of our world-class vacation homes. In other words, we want you and your family or friends to have phenomenal vacations, and we are ready to work with you to find the best fit.
Today, we are going to answer three more common questions.
Why shouldn’t I just buy a property with my friends?
- You can definitely do that – you wouldn’t be the first one! However, you are going to have to do a lot of legal footwork – including creating operating by-laws, rules and regulations, and all documents for purchasing the property and sharing ownership.
- Essentially, you will have to re-invent the fractional ownership document wheel. There is no need to go through all that trouble when there are companies ready to do the heavy lifting for you.
Can we owners trade weeks?
- Trading is quite common among fractional owners. The schedule is set a long time ahead, and schedules change often.
- All you have to do is contact the management team, and we will help rearrange the schedule.
What if I want to sell my share?
- You can definitely sell your share! We often have a waiting list of people ready to buy available shares, so you can sell it for market price, and the other owners won’t be impacted financially.
Our vacation homes for sale in Steamboat Springs are perfect for relaxing and connecting with loved ones whether you are skiing maniacs, summer cyclists, or the admirers of aspen trees in the fall. Contact us today to learn more!